Further education of academic staff
Offered accredited courses
Further educational studies and further education of pedagogical staff are carried out by the Center for Further Education of the Technical University of Liberec in the following accredited courses:
- Study in the field of educational sciences - supplementary study to obtain the qualification of a 2nd grade primary and high school teacher: the study is intended for university graduates without an educational qualification who work or are interested in working as a 2nd grade primary school or high school teacher. The graduate of the educational program obtains a qualification for the teaching profession at the 2nd level of primary school and high school.
- Study of educational science for teachers: the study is intended for high school graduates without pedagogical qualifications who are interested in working as a high school vocational teacher, secondary school practical teacher and secondary school vocational training teacher.
- Study in the field of educational sciences - educator: the program is intended for high school graduates who are interested in working as an educational worker in schools and school facilities or other facilities developing the interests, knowledge and creative abilities of children, pupils or students. The graduate of this educational program is a qualified leisure pedagogue and a teaching assistant.
- Study in the field of educational sciences with a focus on special education: the aim of the course is to obtain a professional qualification for the education of primary and high school pupils with special educational needs, focused mainly on psychopedia and etopedy.
- Study for educational counselors: the program is intended for educational consultants at the 2nd level of primary schools and at high schools. The program is also recommended for teachers who are preparing for this activity.